Thursday 26 September 2013

First month almost done

So this is week four of classes - can definitely say I need to get back in the routine of being in school :) Classes are interesting and getting closer every day to my end goal :)

So yes been out here for a month - and yes it is beautiful - and yes I love the house and all of that - but I miss my friends and things familiar so much.  I sometimes wonder how long I am going to last out here before I am looking at transfer credits and back to those long Alberta winters.

Everyone tells me it takes time to adjust - and I am sure that it does - but how long?  How long does the emptiness last?  How long until I stop thinking about just wanting to be home?

Kids are doing well - loving their activities and school - so at least they have adjusted but kids are always so much more resilient than adults.

Anyways - not really anything interesting to blog about........

Off to guitar lessons and soccer practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment